SECTION 8 or Non-Profit Organization Registration in India
REQUIREMENTS FOR SECTION 8 COMPANY REGISTRATION
1. Minimum of 2 Shareholder and 2 Director are required for a Pvt. Ltd. Company as a Section 8 Company, where director and shareholder can be same Or Minimum 7 shareholders & 3 directors are required for Public limited Section 8 company registration.
2. Maximum limit on number of shareholder prescribed in Section 8 Pvt. Ltd Company is 200.
3. Maximum number of Director in a private limited section 8 structure can be raised to 15 without any special resolution.
4. Name for Section 8 Company is opted without any suffix unlike a private limited or public limited company.
BENEFITS OF SECTION 8 COMPANY REGISTRATION
1. Section 8 Company Registration is comparatively more trustworthy than any other form of Non- profit organization like Trust or Society.
2. It is easy to secure donations in a Section 8 Company and pass the tax benefits to donors by providing them 80G form.
3. A Section 8 Company is easy to convert in a Public Limited company or Private limited company at any stage subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
4. There exists no Bar on Turnover and Capital in a Section 8 Company structure unlike in One Person Company (OPC).
PROCEDURE IN ONLINE SECTION 8 COMPANY REGISTRATION
DSC OF DIRECTOR
DIN OF DIRECTOR
Filing of Name Approval Form
Approval of license from Central Government
Filing MOA/AOA Registration and various declarations etc
Wait for approval from ROC
Learn about advanatages of a Section 8 company here or What is difference between a Section 8 Company Trust and Society .
OUR SECTION 8 COMPANY REGISTRATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- DIN for 2 Directors
- Name Reservation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company PAN & TAN [After Incorporation]
- Free consultation for 3 months
Stamp duties are extra for: