GST registration online in India
What is GST ?
Governemnt of India has shown strong willpower to improve indian tax system and biggest change
in Indian tax system is here. Goods and service tax (GST) will subsume a majority of the present
indirect tax levied in India. As part of this change, every taxpayer or assesse registered under the
present indirect tax levies and who meets the criteria laid down in the Model GST Law, is required to register under GST.
Also, if any suppliers turnover is more than 20 lakh or more you are eligible to register under goods and services. However for North-East states the limit is set to 10 lakhs
Benefits of GST (Good and service Tax)- Ease of business.
- Easy tax filing and documentation.
- Cascading tax effect removed.
- Prices of Goods and services will be better regulated across one big India market.
- Shift from unorganized to organized market.
- Promotion of Digital economy
GST registration process- Preparation of GST REG 01 by Experts to avoid any error.
- GST REG 01 is filed at gst.gov.in
- Along with GST REG 01 mandatory documents are uploaded.
- If all documents and information in the form is valid certificate is issued by department.
Complete process would take maximum of 7 days with Company360.in expert CA/CS/Lawyers you don’t have to worry about anything.