A very hassle free experience, working with Company 360. I got a section 8 company
registration done through them, and found them professional, responsive, and the owner Ms.
Anu gives genuine advice. Highly Recommended!
I got my private limited company registration and trademark registration done from
Company360. They are just amazing when it comes to service very responsive and always
available to resolve my queries. I would definitely recommend them for legal registrations.
Keep up the good work!
They helped me getting my company registered "Chefkart Hospitality Pvt. Ltd."
Overall i found company360 to be extremely helpful and professional. They explained me the
process clearly and advised me to open a pvt ltd. after understanding the nature of our work.
The way everything was handled was completely flawless and everything was done in a week's time.
This company is ideal for people who are starting up. Will definitely recommend them to
It was an absolute pleasure to work with Company360. The trademark application objection
replied in perfect manner. Do try the professional services for all of your trademark
1. Least intervention of compliances in comparison to private limited.
2. Easily control by pre decided clause in Partnership Agreement.
3. No minimum capital bar to start the Limited Liability Partnership.
4. Easy and low cost required for registering a Limited Liability Partnership in India.
1. PAN card of each Partner.
2. Photographs of each partner.
3. ID Proof and Address proof of partner.
4. Address proof of registered address of LLP with NOC from landlord.
Limited Liability Partnership is mixture of corporate structure and partnership firm. It is best for people who need flexibility in their own moves of business. As name suggest, here the liability of partners can be limited to their agreed contribution in the LLP agreement.LLP is a hybrid between a company and a partnership.
It normally takes 30-35 working days after submission of all requisite documents. But sometimes it may vary to around a month and a half also which depends of state of registration, as each state has its own Registrar of Companies(ROC) to register LLP.
Q. What is minimum capital required for limited liability partnership
There are following that LLP has to comply with:
1. Every LLP has to file an in form 11 within 60 days of closing of every financial year to ROC.
2. LLP, whose turnover exceed, in any financial year, forty lakh rupees, or whose contribution exceed twenty five lakh rupees, is required to get its accounts audited.
Validity of non-compete and non-solicitation clause