ESIC Registration online – Documents, Process and other details for Private Limited Company, LLP, Partnership, Factories
ESI means Employee state insurance, this is a kind of social security number that is allotted by Employees State Insurance Corporation of India, this registration is mandatory for companies and other organised sectors which employ 10 or more than 10 employees.
The ESI Act, (1948) applies to following categories of factories and establishments in the implemented areas:
* Non-seasonal factories using power and employing ten(10) or more persons
* Non-seasonal and non power using factories and establishments employing twenty (20) or more persons
ESI act ensures social protection to workers, immediate dependent or family, in the organised sector, in contingencies, such as, sickness, maternity and death or disablement due to an employment injury or occupational hazard. This registration is important and helpful not only for the employees of the company , but also improves companies image.
List of Documents Required for ESIC Registration
FOR PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY/ ONE PERSON COMPANY• Certificate of Incorporation
• MOA and AOA of the company
• List of All employees working in the Company
• PAN CARD of company
• List of share holders and List of directors of the Company.
• GST registration
• Cancelled Cheque of the Company
• Address proof of the company
• Mobile Number and Primary Email id of the company or its Director’s email id or mobile number
• Digital Signature of Director of the company
For Partnership Or Limited Liability Partnership• Partnership deed for the partnership firm
• List of all employees working in the establishment along with employee details
• PAN card of Partnership Firm or LLP
• A cancelled cheque of the bank account of the firm
• Digital signature of the partner • Mobile number and email id of partner
• GST registration
Documents required in Case of Factories• Registration certificate as obtained under – Factories Act and Shops and Establishment Act
• All details about Factories employees and workers such as name, father’s name, mobile number, date of birth, date of joining, salary, postal address, name of the nominee, grade, identity proof such as PAN or aadhaar, bank account number etc.
• Attendance register of the employees
• PAN card of the business establishment
• A cancelled cheque of the bank account of the Factory
• Digital signature of the proprietor, partner
• Address proof of the proprietor of the Factory
• Mobile number and email id of proprietor
Note: ESIC Return filing is compulsory for all the employees registered under the ESI. Employees must file the return on a half-yearly basis until the decided due date.