Private Limited Company Registration in India - Online, Easy & Secure
A private limited company registration is most opted choice of company structure. As it is perfect choice in terms of quick registration and ofcourse separate identity from its director. In India, in a month over 7000 private limited companies are registered.
List of documents Required for private limited company registration
1. PAN card of each Director and Shareholder.
2. Two colored Photographs of each Director and Shareholder.
3. Identity Proof of each Director and Shareholder.
- Adhaar Card/ Election I-Card/ Driving License.
4. Resident proof of each Director and shareholder.
- Utility Bills (Electricity/Telephone/Water/Bank Statement).
5. Address proof of the Registered Address of Company
- Rent Agreement and
- Utility Bill of same address in name of landlord.
-NOC from the landlord/director.
The identity proofs are to be self attested by the respective people. All documents shall be sent to us as scanned copies first. Each copy must be clear and legible.Company360 experts will help you and guide at every step. The private limited company registration can be obtained very quickly, once you have all the documents with you.Company360 will provide you the necessary format of No objection certificate and Rent Agreement as applicable.
In order to proceed with private limited company registration simple leave a request to us or fill this form.