While we file for
in India, In 90 percent of cases it is evident that we will be getting an objection over the trademark application filed, it has been observed that most of the times that address of service mentioned on the Trademark application is that of the Agent or the Attorney. And in case the trademark objection is issued it is directly sent to address of service, due to which the applicant has the rare chance to get to know about the objection raised and therefore, there exists a high chance of missing the deadline to file the
Trademark Objection Reply
In order to avoid this it is advisable for the applicant to know how to check the Trademark application online and how to download the Examination Report online.
So let us start from where we can check the status
- Step 1: visit www.ipindia.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on Trademark Bar available on page
- Step 3: Click on related links bar present under dropdown menu appearing
- Step 4: Click on Trademark Status
This page will appear once you click at Trademark Status
Click on First option titled as Trademark Application/ Registered Mark.
Enter your Trademark Application Number and your complete Trademark application along with the current status will appear.
- Step 6: See in case it is objected, this status appear at top left side of the Application
- Step 7: Download the Examination Report through the link Examination Report present at Top Right Side of the Mark.