REGISTRATION IN INDIA
Private Limited Company Registration in India
- 1. Minimum of 2 Shareholder and 2 Director are required for a Pvt. Ltd. Company registration, where director and shareholder can be same.
- 2. Maximum limit on number of shareholder prescribed in Pvt. Ltd Company is 200.
- 3. Maximum number of Director in a private limited structure can be raised to 15 without any special resolution.
- 4. Unsecured Loan is allowed from Director and its relatives only.
Benefits of Private Limited Company Registration
- 1. Private Limited Company Registration is comparatively fast (10-25 days varying state to state).
- 2. It’s easy to fetch funding in a private limited company by transferring of shares.
- 3. A private limited company is easy to convert in a Public Limited company at any stage subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- 4. Maintenance of Basic Compliances after registration of private limited company are comparatively simple.
- 5. There exists no Bar on Turnover and Capital in a private limited company structure unlike in One Person Company (OPC) .
PROCEDURE IN ONLINE PRIVATE LIMITED REGISTRATION
DSC OF DIRECTOR
DIN OF DIRECTOR
Preparation of INC- 29
(which Includes Name reservation, various declaration, MOA/AOA Registration etc)
Wait for approval from ROC
Our Private Limited Registration package includes:- DSC for 2 Director
- DIN for 2 Directors
- Name Reservation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company PAN & TAN [After Incorporation]
- Free consultation for 3 months
At a very small Price of Rupees: ₹13999(Including Govt. Fees)
email@example.com or call +91 964 334 0938