image source : https://www.poker.co.uk/
Anyone who aims to build a successful startup must also know where to start from. While in practice you can start operating your business the minute you have an idea and a system and a team to execute it, a company or a startup is a legal entity and it must be registered with the government and have a proper, and legally-recognizable status. A company can achieve that by “incorporating” or formally registering itself as a commercial entity. However the process can be long, tedious or simply you don;t know the first thing about the formalities involved in incorporating your company.
The folks at company360.in came cross dozens of queries about what is the procedure to incorporate a company, how long it takes and so on. So, they made a quick but comprehensive compendium of the entire process of formation of a private limited company and various formalities that are required to be fulfilled. The entity in question here is a private limited company, a popular choice of a legal entity by startups.
Did you know, in year 2014-15, approx 272370 private limited companies were incorporated in New Delhi alone.
Let us start with basic requirements and characteristic of a Private Limited company:
- Minimum 2 Directors are required to incorporate a company, 1 director needs to be Resident of India (ROI).
- Maximum 15 Directors can be appointed, further can be appointed only after passing special resolution.
- Maximum 200 shareholders, subject to some certain condition.
- Prohibits any invitation to public to subscribe for any securities (shares).
- Restriction on Unsecured Loan.
In case you have any query related to this topic, you may drop in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or givs us a call at +91 8800926752
Write for Company360.in and be famous fill this simple form and our team will contact you.