- What is DPIN?
- DPIN stands for designated partner identification number.
- Following are the list of documents required in order to apply for DPIN
- High resolution photograph of the applicant.
- Twice Self attested and certified Photograph affixed on a plain paper.
- Attested Proof of identity.
- Attested Proof of residence.
- Yes, DPIN is online application to be signed by the applicant himself and therefore for applying the DPIN, DSC i.e signature of the applicant is required.
- It takes at least 3- 4 days to get the DPIN approved from the time the application filed along with required documents are provided
In case you have any query related to this topic, you may drop in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or givs us a call at +91 880 092 6752
Write for Company360.in and be famous fill this simple form and our team will contact you.