image source : https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/
Basic rules for Delhi value added tax (DVAT)
- Voluntary Registration can be applied for taking VAT benefits
- Mandatory registration within 30 days from the date when Turnover/Sales exceeds Rs. 20 Lakhs or dealer makes an interstate sale or purchase.
- Applicant must be Adhaar card holder and PAN Holder.
Benefits Of D-VAT Registration
- Tax benefit on interstate sale and purchase of goods
- Tax benefit of VAT on purchased items.
- Fulfillment of regulatory compliance.
- Helps you in maintaining proper records of sales and purchases.
Procedure For Registration
- Apply For Applicant Pan Verification
- Filing Of Online Application Form
- Tin Number* And Provisional Certificate* Available
- Physical Verification Of Premises By DVAT Inspector
- Report To Be Submitted By Inspector To VATO
- VATO Issue Final Registration Certificate
- DVAT Registration Is Subject To Satisfaction Of Inspector And Vato The Entire Process Usually Takes 30 45 Days Subject To Inspector Visit Within 1 Month Of Registration. But You Can Start Using Your Trading Tin And Provisional Certificate As Soon As You Get, Which Usually Takes Only 2 3 Working Days.
In case you have any query related to this topic, you may drop in an email at email@example.com or givs us a call at +91 880 092 6752
Write for Company360.in and be famous fill this simple form and our team will contact you.