This User Agreement provides for the terms and conditions applicable to the user (“User/You/ Customer”) of the content and data available on this website www.Company360.in (“the Website” or “product”), which is owned and operated by Company360 Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013having its registered office at 625 B1, Sector 5 Gurgaon-122001(“hereinafter referred to as “Company360”).
The terms set out herein below include any amendments thereof posted on the website and will be binding on the users accessing the website and subscribing for any services. "User/ You/Customer" includes anyone obtaining access to the website by registering or subscribing for the services provided therefrom, or otherwise surfing through the material/ having access to the materials on the website. All products/services and information displayed on the website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Any order for purchases constitutes an “offer” of the Customer, which shall be subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
The Website shall at all times, reserve the right to accept or reject the customer’s offer. The agreement between the customer and the website shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted.
2. By using the website, User agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. All prices and availability of products, as well as the working model of the website are subject to change without prior notice, including but not limited to the subscriptions being made complimentary prospectively.
4. The website reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price on the Website. In cases where an order has been confirmed and the payment has been sent, a credit shall be issued in the name of the customer immediately and the same shall also be notified by email.
5. Unless otherwise agreed to, every subscription shall constitute of a single user login, i.e. no two users shall be allowed to log into the website using the same subscriber login at the same point of time.
6. All products and services displayed on the website as ‘forthcoming’ or by other names whatsoever, may be chargeable on separate basis, and may not form a part of the customer’s subscription to the website.
7. Any request for cancellations of orders placed, and refunds for the payments made therefor, shall only be entertained in accordance to Cancellation & Refund Policy stated on website.
8. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
9. The website shall not be liable for any delay in delivery that may be caused by acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of Company360 Pvt Ltd.
10. Company360 Pvt Ltd reserves the right to add, delete or modify content, information and other services in any way whatsoever and at any time.
11. Company360 Pvt Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate its services.
12. Links to external internet sites may be provided within the content on the website or other media for the convenience of the users. However the listing of an external site does not imply endorsement of the site by Company360 Pvt Ltd or its affiliates. Links provided on the website to sites outside the website are not under the control of Company360 Pvt Ltd and Company360 Pvt Ltd does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content available at such websites.
13. Company360 Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any damage suffered by subscribers from use of the services on this site. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
14. In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. www.IndiaFilings.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
15. By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from www.company360.in or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
16. Unless otherwise stated, All content and material available on company360 website i.e www.company360.in (including but not limited to text, photographs, audio, video or graphical images, website name, code), trademarks and logos appearing on the website are intellectual property of Company360 Pvt Ltd., its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement shall be pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Courts at Haryana shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.