What is book keeping?
Technically, book keeping is the process of recording, analyzing and interpreting the financial transaction
In a very simple terms, we always need to keep a record of all day to day financial transactions as its only way through which we can analyze our profit and loss of business and also detail analysis can be done over the expenses and income.
Why book keeping is required?
1. It is one of statutory requirement of Companies Act and Income Tax Act.
2. It is required to do the detailed analysis of income and expenses.
3. It is required to finalize the balance sheet.
4. It helps you to keep a check on regular tax compliance like VAT, Service tax, TDS etc. and other periodical compliance.
5. If proper books are prepared then only auditor can audit the books of accounts.
Why us? Why not an accountant?
1. Your books of accounts will be reviewed by professionals which will give you more compliance
2. Our package will be cost saving to you in comparison to your monthly accountant salary.
3. You will remain free from accounts department and will be able to focus more on business expansion.
4. Regularity in the accounts preparation.
5. Detailed analyses and discussion on same with our experts may help you in taking better decisions.
- 100% recording of all the transaction in standard accounting software.
COMPANY360 PACKAGE FOR BOOK KEEPING INCLUDES:
- Provides you quarterly report on your profit & loss.
- Regular periodical reminder and calculation of all tax amounts.
- Preparation of all compliance documents required for annual filling at ROC.
- Keep a regular check on additional compliance required.