- What is DPIN?
- DPIN stands for designated partner identification number.
- Following are the list of documents required in order to apply for DPIN
- High resolution photograph of the applicant.
- Twice Self attested and certified Photograph affixed on a plain paper.
- Attested Proof of identity.
- Attested Proof of residence.
- Yes, DPIN is online application to be signed by the applicant himself and therefore for applying the DPIN, DSC i.e signature of the applicant is required.
- It takes at least 3- 4 days to get the DPIN approved from the time the application filed along with required documents are provided